Tennis Stars Management is a company that was founded by Martin Halik starting from a very simple idea: helping tennis players to face the world of professional tennis at the best of their possibilities, with widespread and efficient organisation, thanks to a dedicated support, all round methods and assistance, from simplest issues to scheduling and relationships with all partners.
Martin Halik discovered tennis in 1995, when he had the chance to follow Mary Pierce’s wonders in Melbourne, where she won her maiden Grand Slam, Australian Open. And in that exact moment, the desire to work in tennis world started to take place. Since 2008, he has been working with many tennis players, cooperating with them in social media management and in communication with sponsors, media, tournament officials and fans. Following his studies in management, in Febraury 2017 Martin Halik founded Tennis Stars Management company.
Our slogan “One Team, one dream“ represents very briefly our company’s core business: every single tennis player lives to follow a dream, to achieve goals and become a Star. We want to achieve that goal together with our tennis players, as a close Team who steadily believes in the key role of team work.
Tennis Stars Management provides high quality services for professional tennis players, including:
– Helping tennis player to obtain financial support from sponsors and to manage the relationships with them,
– Creating a tournament schedule,
– Photography services,
– Managing official tennis player’s website and social media profiles, communicating with tournament officials, and managing relationships with media and fans.
– Obtaining funds through participation in the International Tennis Leagues and in exhibitions, and managing subscriptions to the events and tournaments.
– Coordinating business trips, taking care of all related details, like booking hotels and flights, and managing Visa’s issues.
– Material procurement, such as balls, tennis racquets, strings, outfits, tennis shoes and any other needed sport material.
– Personnel recruitment, such as tennis coach, fitness coach, mental coach, physio and masseur.
– General assistance during tournaments and events but also during off-season and travels.
For any further information about a possible co-operation, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or to our mobile phone number +421 950 333 000.